Central and CorvetteCentralExhaust.com are pleased to introduce the Doug’s Headers line of exhaust components for C2 and C3 Corvettes.
Doug’s Headers, the most respected name in the header industry since the 60’s, began in 1958 as a small muffler shop in East Los Angeles, California. The company expanded rapidly into a shop that designed and built innovative headers for muscle cars and many of the sport’s top drag racers. Cars with the famous “Headers by Doug” decal were consistently among the top performers in their various classes.
We took these photos at the recent C5/C6 Bash, held at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. Pictured below are shots of the new Centennial Edition Corvettes, identifiable by their unique 100 Years decals on the B-pillars (coupes) and rear quarters (convertibles). Other new items for 2012 are:
- new wheel options
- Carbon Flash black metallic paint (available on any Centennial Edition Corvette) and Carlisle Blue paint options,
- color options for brake calipers,
- a carbon fiber hood option for Z06 Corvettes,
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires that will be offered on specific Z06 and ZR1 packages,
- updated seats with more bolstering.