We took these photos at the recent C5/C6 Bash, held at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. Pictured below are shots of the new Centennial Edition Corvettes, identifiable by their unique 100 Years decals on the B-pillars (coupes) and rear quarters (convertibles). Other new items for 2012 are:
- new wheel options
- Carbon Flash black metallic paint (available on any Centennial Edition Corvette) and Carlisle Blue paint options,
- color options for brake calipers,
- a carbon fiber hood option for Z06 Corvettes,
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires that will be offered on specific Z06 and ZR1 packages,
- updated seats with more bolstering.